First, the application field
Quenching heat treatment of automobile axles, spline shafts, crankshafts and camshafts.
Second, the applicable workpiece
Various hand tools, mechanical gears, machine bed surfaces, machine guides, etc.
Third, the principle of gear intermediate frequency quenching equipment:
The gear medium frequency quenching equipment adopts electromagnetic induction heating, which converts electric energy into magnetic energy, so that the heated steel body induces magnetic energy and generates heat, that is, electric energy is converted into magnetic energy and converted into heat energy.Electromagnetic, magnetic heat. This is the Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction.
Fourth, gear IF quenching equipment energy saving features :
1. The gear medium frequency quenching equipment has a very fast heating speed, and the surface oxidation and decarburization are relatively light, and most of the workpieces do not need gas protection;
2. The surface hardened layer can be controlled by adjusting the operating frequency and power of the equipment as needed. Therefore, the martensite structure of the hardened layer is finer, and the hardness, strength and toughness are higher;
3. It can be heated as a whole or locally, so the deformation of the workpiece is small and the power consumption is small;
4. It can be operated manually or semi-automatically and fully automatically;
5. Easy to use, easy to operate, can be turned on or off at any time;
6. Safety and environmental protection, no open fire, so that the working environment of the staff has been greatly improved;
7. It has multiple alarm displays such as overcurrent, overvoltage, under water, phase loss, etc., providing higher reliability and durability;
8. A multi-purpose machine not only completes the quenching heat treatment process, but also completes heat treatment processes such as annealing, tempering, normalizing, quenching and tempering, welding, smelting, hot assembly, thermal disassembly and through-heat forming.
Fifth, the gear medium frequency quenching equipment is widely used:
1. Quenching heat treatment of various hand tools, such as pliers, wrenches, hammers, axes, screwdrivers, scissors (garden shears), etc.
2. Heat treatment of various mechanical gears, such as quenching of gears (sprocket wheels), cams, chucks, clamps, etc.
3. Quenching heat treatment of automobile axle, spline shaft, crankshaft and camshaft;
4. Surface quenching heat treatment of the inner hole;
5. Quenching heat treatment of various machine bed surfaces, machine tool guides, etc.
Copyright© 2007-2013 NO.6 Electric Mall All Rights Reserved