It mainly produces rolling mills, cold rolling mills, hot rolling mills, aluminum foil rolling mills, four-roll mills, rolling mill parts and ball mills. We provide free installation, commissioning and training of technicians and other related services. Users are welcome to come to consult and negotiate.
Bar and wire production line overview
Contact us will have a very low price, please consult the specific price. firsTfurnace@gmail.com
50,000-300,000 tons of rod and wire production line, with full-rolling production line with bar-32-32mm, common carbon steel, excellent carbon structural steel, low-alloy steel; designed annual production capacity of 50,000-300,000 tons, finishing mill Line speed 5-16m / s.
1. Billet: The continuous rolling production line is 100×100--150×150 continuous casting billet, length 3000mm--6000mm, all provided by the company's internal steelmaking continuous casting workshop.
2. The new continuous rolling production line has a new regenerative push-type steel heating furnace. The fuel is blast furnace gas, and the air is preheated once. The heating capacity is 40-80t/h, and the side-in and side-out, single-row fabrics meet the requirements of 50,000-300,000 tons of rolled products per year. The size of the crucible in the heating furnace is 6.6X24m.
3, using 16 rolling mills, divided into rough rolling, medium rolling, finishing rolling a total of 3 units, forming a continuous rolling production line, the layout type is 6 + 6 + 4 horizontal alternating, the rolling mill main drive using full digital PLC control. The coarse and medium rolling adopts the micro-tension continuous rolling, and the middle rolling and the finishing rolling have one side looper. The finishing mill has a standing loop between each rolling mill to form a tensionless and torsionless rolling. The rolling mill can reach a high speed of 5-16m/s.
4. Three flying shears are set on the rolling line, which are located behind the three units and used as cutting heads, accidental breaks, and finished multiples. The scissors structure is a crank type, a rotary type, and a crank type combination.
5, rolling process: disk diameter 6.5mm, rebar 8-32mm. The annual output of 50,000-300,000 tons of materials requires 330,000 tons of continuous casting billet, and the comprehensive yield rate is 98% (considering negative deviation).
6. Set the control rolling water-passing device in front of the finishing mill, and set the cold-water-passing device after the finishing mill to produce high-strength steel bars (three-grade steel) to improve the mechanical properties of the products.
7. The finishing collection area uses semi-automatic packaging equipment and 50 tons of cold shears.
8. The control system adopts computer secondary control and is divided into four zones (heating furnace zone, rolling zone, controlled cooling zone and finishing zone), and each control point is distributed and centralized.
Second, the production process and product structure
It adopts international advanced equipment and advanced production technology: the heating furnace is a walking beam type, adopting, energy-saving and environmentally friendly double regenerative high-temperature temperature combustion technology, using low calorific value blast furnace gas as fuel, which can greatly reduce fuel consumption. It has the characteristics of fast heating speed and good heating quality.
There are a total of 18 rolling mills in the whole line. In order to ensure the dimensional accuracy of the products, there are 6 sets of loopers in the finishing mill. After finishing rolling, there is a water-cooling device, which can realize full-line torsion-free rolling. Three-split rolling is used to produce φ10～φ16 rebar; two-split rolling technology is used to produce φ18～φ22 rebar. Among them, φ22 two-section rolling is domestically created, and the company owns this technology, and the cutting and rolling capacity is at the domestic level. The main drive of the rolling line adopts a fully digitally controlled DC motor, which can realize full-line automatic operation, and the large rolling speed can reach 18m/s. The raw materials used were continuous casting billets, all of which were supplied by heat.
The main product specifications are national standard II, national standard III, British standard, Japanese standard, plus Φ10-Φ40 specifications of straight steel rebar, round steel.
Production of steel grades include: ordinary carbon structural steel, excellent carbon structural steel, low alloy steel. Products are delivered in a straight line.
Copyright© 2007-2013 NO.6 Electric Mall All Rights Reserved