High frequency induction heating equipment technical parameters:
Operating voltage range
Transformer dimensions ( mm3 )
225 ×480 ×450
265 ×600 ×540
550 ×650 ×1260
500 ×800 ×580
500 ×800 ×580
500 ×800 ×580
How to choose high frequency induction heating equipment?
1. Shape and size of the workpiece to be heated: large workpiece, bar material, solid material should use induction heating equipment with large relative power and low frequency; small workpiece, pipe, plate, gear, etc., select low relative power and high frequency. Induction heating equipment.
2 , the area to be heated: deep heating, large area, overall heating, should use high power, low frequency induction heating equipment; heating shallow, small area, local heating, the use of relatively low power, high frequency induction heating equipment.
3 , the required heating rate: the required heating speed is fast, should choose the relatively high power, relatively low frequency induction heating equipment.
4. Continuous working time of the equipment: continuous working time is long, relatively inductive heating equipment with slightly higher power is used. On the contrary, equipment with relatively small power is selected.
5 , the connection distance between the sensing parts and the equipment: the connection length is long, and even the water-cooled cable connection is needed. The induction heating equipment with relatively high power should be selected.
6 , process requirements: In general, quenching, welding and other processes, the relative power can be selected smaller, the frequency is higher; tempering, annealing and other processes, the relative power selection is larger, the frequency is lower; red punch, hot forging , smelting, etc., which requires a process with good heat transfer effect, the power is selected more and the frequency is selected lower.
7. Material of the workpiece: The relative power of the high melting point of the metal material is larger, the relative power of the lower melting point is smaller; the power of the smaller resistivity is larger, and the power of the larger resistivity is smaller.
Advantages of high frequency induction heating equipment:
1. Adopt Siemens IGBT power device and unique inverter technology.
2 , the self-control type can adjust the heating time, heating power, holding time, holding power and cooling time; greatly improve the quality of heating products and the repeatability of heating, simplifying the operation technology of workers.
3 , light weight, small size, simple installation, connected to 380V three-phase power, water, water, can be completed in a few minutes.
4 , the footprint is very small, easy to operate, can be learned in a few minutes.
5 , the output voltage is lower than 36V , eliminating the danger of high voltage electric shock.
6 , almost no electricity in standby mode, and can work continuously for 24 hours.
7. The sensor can be disassembled and replaced freely, and the ultra-fast heating greatly reduces the oxidative deformation of the workpiece.
8. Products that replace the heating of dangerous goods such as oxygen, acetylene and coal, are more reliable without open flame production.
9. The equipment has over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature, water shortage, and lack of perfect automatic protection functions, and is equipped with a fault self-diagnosis alarm system.
10 , the device has a constant current and constant power control function, greatly optimize the metal heating process, achieve rapid heating, the product's superior performance is fully utilized.
What is the difference between high frequency induction heating equipment and medium frequency induction heating equipment?
High-frequency induction heating: It has a hardened depth of 0.5 to 2 mm (mm). It is mainly used for small and medium-sized parts that require thin hardened layers, such as small modulus gears and small and medium-sized shafts.
Medium frequency induction heating:
The effective hardening depth is 2 to 10 mm (mm), which is mainly used for parts requiring deep hardened layers, such as medium-modulus gears, large-modulus gears, and larger-diameter shafts , but with different thicknesses .
Six problems in the use of high frequency induction heating equipment
After years of research and development of induction heating equipment, our company has summarized several major problems frequently encountered in the use of high-frequency induction heating equipment for users' reference.
Problems in the use of high frequency induction heating equipment:
1. When the overheat protection alarm occurs, the possible causes are: too little cooling water, insufficient water flow, poor water quality, and blockage of the waterway;
Second, the work is easy to jump and suddenly stop working, the possible reason is: the workpiece enters and exits the induction coil speed is too fast, there is a short-circuit sparking phenomenon between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, the gap between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small, homemade The shape of the induction coil is not correct;
3. When the water shortage protection alarm occurs, the reason may be: the water pipe is reversed, the pump power or pressure flow is insufficient (the machine cooling pump cannot be used), the water quality is poor, and the waterway is blocked;
4. When an overvoltage protection alarm occurs, the cause may be: the grid voltage is too high, more than 10% of the rated voltage, and used when the power consumption is low;
5. When an overcurrent protection alarm occurs, the cause may be: the shape of the self-made induction coil is incorrect, the distance between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small, the short circuit between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, and the prepared induction coil In use, affected by the customer's metal fixture or adjacent metal objects;
Sixth, when the phase loss protection alarm occurs, the reason may be: three-phase power is seriously unbalanced, three-phase power is missing one phase, air switch or power supply line has one way open circuit.
Is the radiation from high frequency induction heating equipment harmful?
According to the scope set by the IEEE (International Electro-Electrical Engineering Association):
1. When the magnetic field is in the frequency range from about 0.1MHz to about 300MHz , the magnetic field generated by the magnetic field exceeds 3 milligauss, which is harmful to the human body. The magnetic field damage of 90MHz to 300MHz , and the downward, the closer to 0.1MHz . The magnetic field, the smaller the damage, the damage to the magnetic field below 0.1MHz , it is even more insignificant. Of course, in the harmful range, its intensity is below 3 milligauss, which is generally regarded as a range.
2, the electromagnetic wave harm to the 90MHz to 300MHz, 300MHz or more the closer 12000MHz, the smaller the degree of injury, it is thus that, before the "Big Brother" in our use of the frequency 900MHz and 1800MHz, it belongs in the hazardous range. As for the industrial heating electromagnetic movement, the frequency is 17~24KHz , which belongs to the super-audio signal ( 20~25kHz range). Except for some slight noise, other damage to the human body.
3 , the frequency and principle of industrialized electromagnetic heating is basically the same as that of household induction cookers. Now, household induction cookers have entered thousands of households, but it is undoubtedly doubtful. In fact, the distance between the magnetic lines of the induction cooker is very short, and only 3cm or less has effect on iron. You may wish to do a simple test to increase the bottom of your induction cooker slightly by 1cm . The electromagnetic induction at the bottom of the pot is rapidly attenuated, and our industrial electromagnetic heating, the coil is more than 1500mmaway from the operator , the danger is completely negligible. Excluding.
4 , modern life is inseparable from electromagnetic waves, and the space we live in is also filled with electromagnetic waves of various wavelengths like sunlight. If there is no sunlight in the earth, everything will lose its life, so the sun is a beneficial electromagnetic wave for people. In addition, there are many infrared devices, which are also beneficial to the human body. Electromagnetically heated electromagnetic radiation is not beneficial, but it does not pose a hazard to the human body. It is tested to be about one-sixtieth of the time when the mobile phone is connected. Can be used with confidence.
Frequency unit conversion: 1MHz=1000KHZ=1000,000Hz
Copyright© 2007-2013 NO.6 Electric Mall All Rights Reserved